Customize AutoCAD - Dimension style, text style, layers in AutoCAD
We have already made the AutoCAD configuration for the execution of architectural and construction drawings. In this video tutorial, we will also configure AutoCAD only for drawing drawings in descriptive geometry. We will use the AutoCAD template for building drawings and on its basis create a new AutoCAD template for drawing drawings in descriptive geometry.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD we will:
- Create, edit, delete dimension styles in AutoCAD.
- Create, edit, delete text styles in AutoCAD.
- Create, edit, delete layers in AutoCAD.
- Setting in AutoCAD the default line weights.
- Setting and setting in AutoCad sheet size.
- Editing (filling) the frame and the drawing stamp (executed as a block with attributes and fields).
- Creating a template AutoCAD for drawing drawings by descriptive geometry.
AutoCAD Setup - AutoCAD Template for Descriptive Geometry (Russian)
AutoCAD template for descriptive geometry (Russian)
Tuning AutoCAD - Layers, Dynamic and Static Blocks in AutoCAD for NG Part 1 (Russian)
Creation, editing of blocks, block attributes in AutoCAD