[Course AutoCAD 3D] Types of drawing: basic, projection, sections, remote elements in the program
Want to learn modeling in AutoCAD 3D? This video course will help you with this. The video tutorials of the course will include the principles of work taking into account the fact that you know video tutorials of AutoCAD 2D, 1 part of the video lessons of the course AutoCAD 3D, 2 part of the video lessons of the course AutoCAD 3D and 3 part of AutoCAD 3D, 4 part of the course AutoCAD 3D.
- The video material of the course AutoCAD 3D can be useful for students, architects and engineers who have decided to master 3D modeling.
- For a better presentation of the theoretical material, the topics of the AutoCAD 3D video lessons are divided into small pieces.
- For more detailed three-dimensional refinement and visualization, an AutoCAD drawing / model can be imported into 3D MAX.
- AutoCAD is the base platform. Having learned how to work in a 2D, 3D program, you will master any specialized CAD system from AUTODESK.
Course AutoCAD 3D "Projection drawing views"
Avtokad 3D course program "Projection views: views, sections, sections, detail elements"
- sheet parameter set sheet parameter settings (convert DWG to PDF);
- design standard for projection drawing views in AutoCAD;
- create, edit basic drawing views, VIDBAZ command;
- create, edit projection drawing views in AutoCAD 3D, VIDPROJECC command;
- create, edit views of the section type drawing in AutoCAD, the "SEE" command;
- creating, editing views of the drawing type of a remote element in AutoCAD 3D, the command "EXTERNAL ELEMENT";
- universal command "VIDRED";
- create, edit section style, the "VISITING STEEL;
- creating, editing the detail style, the command "EXTERNAL ELEMENTESTYLE.
Practical video tutorials AutoCAD 3D on the application of the commands studied in 1, 2, 3 parts of the course on modeling in the program:
- create a solid-state 3D model (based on the repetition of editing tools for 3D solids and surfaces);
- Creating a solid-state 3D model "Detail Cam" (based on the repetition of editing tools for 3D solids and surfaces);
- Creating a solid-state 3D model "Part Casing" (based on the repetition of editing tools for 3D solids and surfaces);
- Creating a solid-state 3D model "Detail Cover" (based on logical operations in AutoCAD commands: Union, Subtraction, Intersection.)
Video "[Printing in AutoCAD 3D] Set, parameters manager sheet (s), convert DWG to PDF
Video "Practical modeling lesson in AutoCAD 3D details" Cover "
- Video Tutorial Resolution: HD 1080 = 1920 × 1080
- Version of the program used in the course: AutoCAD 2017-2019