Advanced options, shading settings in AutoCAD
We continue to explore advanced options / shading settings in AutoCAD and in this video tutorial, consider ways to specify the hatch origin.
In the video tutorial analyze AutoCAD:
- Align hatching and setting the hatch origin in AutoCAD using UCS.
- Using the current reference point in AutoCAD hatch.
- Setting the hatch origin (2 ways).
- Setting the hatch origin in the default AutoCAD.
- For more information, see the video tutorial AutoCAD.
Video "Advanced Settings (settings) hatch in AutoCAD Part 2" (Russian)
P.S.This video tutorial AutoCAD and article are included in the free tutorial professional AutoCAD, which is suitable for both novice users and has long been working in this program.