Editing objects in AutoCAD with pens
Pens - are the blue squares we see on selected objects.
In this section, the "AutoCAD tutorial from scratch consider:
- what are pens;
- what pens are used in AutoCAD;
- working with pens;
- editable commands (tools) using handles:
- stretching objects with pens (Stretch basic command);
- rotate objects using handles (Rotate basic command);
- scaling objects pens (Scale base command);
- Mirroring objects using handles (Mirror base command).
You can edit objects in various ways, but you can learn how to edit objects in the program with handles. In some situations, AutoCAD pens are much more efficient than basic and advanced editing commands. Pens are often used in моделировании.
Video/stream "Pens in AutoCAD, editing objects with pens"
How to stretch the object in AutoCAD using grips