What pens in AutoCAD, working principle with handles in AutoCAD
Handles in AutoCAD - a blue squares, which we observe on selected objects.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD consider:
- What used to handle AutoCAD.
- The operating principle of the handle in AutoCAD.
- Called editing commands using grips.
(перенести в раздел)
Moving, rotate objects in AutoCAD handles
Then, in the video tutorial, AutoCAD will learn:
- Moving objects in AutoCAD using grips.
- Rotate objects in AutoCAD using grips.
Since you have already studied the Move and Rotate commands (see the video tutorials AutoCAD commands can be devoted to these by clicking on the links Move command in AutoCAD and Rotate command in AutoCAD), you will easily master the material of this lesson video
Video "Move, rotate objects using grips" (Russian)