Setting up the hatch in AutoCAD - Dialog Box Hatch and Gradient
We continue to explore the hatch in AutoCAD.
As I said in the first part of the video tutorial "Hatching in AutoCAD or how to create a hatch in AutoCAD / AutoCAD» create / make a hatch in AutoCAD can be 3 ways:
- one of the standard hatch patterns;
- a model created by the user;
- a set of lines.
In this video tutorial, consider:
- how to make / create a standard hatch pattern;
- More information about the dialog box "Hatch and Gradient";
- consider the basic / basic settings AutoCAD hatch. Advanced settings hatch will move to the next video tutorial;
- recall up properties in AutoCAD - command MATCHPROP.
For more information, see the video tutorial.
Video "How do I create a hatch in AutoCAD Part 2" (Russian)
P.S.This video tutorial AutoCAD and article are included in the free tutorial professional AutoCAD, which is suitable for both novice users and has long been working in this program.