Setting up the hatch in AutoCAD - Dialog Box Hatch and Gradient
We continue to explore the hatch in AutoCAD.
As I said in the first part of the video tutorial "Hatching in AutoCAD or how to create a hatch in AutoCAD / AutoCAD» create / make a hatch in AutoCAD can be 3 ways:
- one of the standard hatch patterns;
- a model created by the user;
- a set of lines.
In this video tutorial, consider:
- how to make / create a standard hatch pattern;
- More information about the dialog box "Hatch and Gradient";
- consider the basic / basic settings AutoCAD hatch. Advanced settings hatch will move to the next video tutorial;
- recall up properties in AutoCAD - command MATCHPROP.
For more information, see the video tutorial.
Video "How do I create a hatch in AutoCAD Part 2" (Russian)