Configuring AutoCAD for implementation of construction drawings
The first practical lesson videos AutoCAD, part of a series of video tutorials "How to draw a house plan in AutoCAD." This video tutorial comes in order to consolidate the theoretical free video course video lessons AutoCAD 2D is a video tool to methodological guidelines for the implementation of the settlement and graphic works in the AutoCAD program.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD setting will be made to carry out architectural drawings:
- Authoring in AutoCAD layers to the layout, axes, plan hatches walls and buildings, markers, text, sacrificial layer for auxiliary constructions.
- Setting weight AutoCAD default line.
- Create and configure the text styles in AutoCAD.
- Authoring in AutoCAD dimension styles.
- Create a custom scale in AutoCAD.
- Defining and setting in AutoCAD sheet format.
- Inserting and setting in AutoCAD Raster Image.
- Creating frame and drawing die, and the filling (block considered, attributes field in AutoCAD).
Video "How to draw a house plan in AutoCAD - AutoCAD Setting" (Russian)
Video "How to draw a house plan in AutoCAD - blocks, attributes, field in AutoCAD" (Russian)