Printing in AutoCAD - Space Model and Layout in AutoCAD
As usual, that the drawing process is carried out in space Model. In the Layout area in AutoCAD can be made of construction, as well as space Model. Good examples are the video tutorials AutoCAD: The frame and the main inscription drawing in AutoCAD, as well as how to draw a house plan in AutoCAD - blocks, attributes, field in AutoCAD. Printing in AutoCAD two-dimensional drawings are usually made from a space Model. Print Layout in AutoCAD from the space normally used for three-dimensional design. Printing in AutoCAD in Layout space is useful when you want to compose or recompose the drawing when printed.
Printing in AutoCAD - layout sheets viewports in AutoCAD
Our case it is necessary to link the drawing when printed, so we use the layout sheet in AutoCAD.
We need to be printed in the following objects AutoCAD:
- The plan of the 1st floor of the house on a scale of 1: 100.
- Plan of the 2nd floor of the house on a scale of 1: 200.
- Table explications of premises on a scale of 1: 200 on the A3 or A2 format sheet.
Settings sheet layout in AutoCAD, we have already set up when the plotted drawing frame and the main inscription in AutoCAD. View this video tutorial AutoCAD can be found here. Now you need to create viewports in AutoCAD and generate their setting:
- Create 3 viewports in AutoCAD on a layout sheet.
- Appointment of scale for each viewport in AutoCAD.
- Lock scale / drawing position in the viewport in AutoCAD.
- Changing the location of the viewport on the sheet in AutoCAD kompanovochnom.
- Edit borders viewports in AutoCAD, etc.
More details in the video tutorial AutoCAD
Video "Printing in AutoCAD - viewports, in paper space in AutoCAD" (Russian)