Dimensions in isometric view AutoCAD
Before you begin to consider the size of an isometric view AutoCAD, you must remember the material covered in this section Dimensions in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Text in the video course AutoCAD 2D:
- Dimensions in AutoCAD Part 1.
- Dimensions in AutoCAD part 2.
- Dimension style in AutoCAD.
Video Tutorial to edit dimensions in AutoCAD postponed for an indefinite period.
From video tutorials dedicated to the text in AutoCAD, it is desirable to repeat sledudyuschy video tutorial:
The text style in AutoCAD
How to put (apply) the size of an isometric view AutoCAD
According to GOST 2.307-2011 ESKD "Dimensioning and tolerances" when applied to the size of the dimension line line segment carried out in parallel to this segment, and extension lines - perpendicular to the dimension. GOST requirements can be done by applying (affix) the size of a perspective AutoCAD, if you create a corresponding dimension styles for the vertical and horizontal dimensions, and use RZMRED command in AutoCAD (sizes editing).
In the video tutorial AutoCAD:
- Consider the "pitfalls" of the substrate (affix) the size of a perspective AutoCAD.
- 2 Create a text style in AutoCAD: Isometric text style with the angle of the text 30 and -30 degrees.
- 4 Create a dimension style in AutoCAD:
- Two dimensional isometric style in AutoCAD for the application of the horizontal dimensions of the right and left side of the object.
- Two dimensional isometric style in AutoCAD for drawing vertical dimensions in the left and right sides of the object.
- The principle of using RZMRED command in AutoCAD to tilt size.
For more information, see the video tutorial.
Video "How to put (apply) the size of a perspective in AutoCAD Part 1" (Russian)
Video "How to put (apply) the size of a perspective in AutoCAD Part 2" (Russian)