Isometric in AutoCAD
Isometric in AutoCAD is used to construct a visual image detail in the drawing. Isometric drawing is AutoCAD 2D / two-dimensional drawing, simulating 3D / three-dimensional construct, therefore isometric drawing / design does not apply to 3D modeling in AutoCAD.
Setting isometric mode (design) in AutoCAD
In this video tutorial, consider:
How to move / turn isometric drawing (design) in AutoCAD.
Several ways to access the dialog box drawing modes.
- How to enable / disable in AutoCAD isometrics using isometric projection button in-line mode / state.
Drawing objects in an isometric view AutoCAD
- Consider the principles of drawing objects AutoCAD isometric.
- Isometric plane in AutoCAD.
- View graphical cursor AutoCAD isometric view and change when drawing in different isometric plane.
- Construction of the circle / izokruga an isometric view AutoCAD.
- The use of ORTHO mode isometric view AutoCAD.
- Using the Polar Tracking isometric view AutoCAD.
For more information, see the video tutorial below.
Video "Isometric in AutoCAD or drawing (done) in AutoCAD isometrics" (Russian)