Layers in AutoCAD: a technique of use
In the previous video tutorial AutoCAD we have learned to change the weight, type, color line in AutoCAD, but constantly change the parameters of lines when drawing objects are not rational. Therefore, the layers in the AutoCAD is used for convenience.
Layers in AutoCAD is a semblance of a transparent film is superimposed on a white sheet of drawing. When applying the layers to each other is obtained final drawing.
For example, you can split an architectural drawing of the following layers in the AutoCAD:
- Layers in AutoCAD for walls, windows, doors.
- Layers in AutoCAD for the axes.
- Layers in AutoCAD for sizes.
- Layers in AutoCAD to hatch.
- Layers in AutoCAD for text, etc.
Layers in AutoCAD: a technique of use - more details, see the video tutorial.
AutoCAD layers: layer properties and parameters in AutoCAD
Layers in AutoCAD are 4 parameters (properties), state (apparently, the regeneration of change):
- On / Off layer in AutoCAD.
- Thawed / Frozen layer in AutoCAD.
- Unlocked / Locked layer in AutoCAD.
- Plottable / Not Plottable layer in AutoCAD.
and for each layer of the following parameters (properties) can be set in AutoCAD:
- Plot Style.
- Frozen on the new VE.
Layers in AutoCAD: the properties and parameters of layers in AutoCAD - more detail, see the video tutorial.
Video "Layers in AutoCAD: the properties and parameters of layers in AutoCAD" (Russian)