Multiline text in AutoCAD
Under the multi-line text in AutoCAD refers to an array of text consisting of several lines and is perceived as a single object. Therefore, you can edit multiple lines of text at the same time: rotate, move, stretch, etc.
To create a multiline text system uses AutoCAD MText command.
In the video tutorial analyze:
- How to call in a MText AutoCAD commands.
- The principle of a multi-line text in AutoCAD.
- Text Editor tab in the tool belt.
- Automatic recognition of the fractions in AutoCAD.
- Automatic recognition of numbered and bulleted lists in AutoCAD.
Video "Multiline text in AutoCAD" (Russian)
P.S.This video tutorial AutoCAD and article are included in the free tutorial professional AutoCAD, which is suitable for both novice users and has long been working in this program.