Multiline text in AutoCAD
Under the multi-line text in AutoCAD refers to an array of text consisting of several lines and is perceived as a single object. Therefore, you can edit multiple lines of text at the same time: rotate, move, stretch, etc.
To create a multiline text system uses AutoCAD MText command.
In the video tutorial analyze:
- How to call in a MText AutoCAD commands.
- The principle of a multi-line text in AutoCAD.
- Text Editor tab in the tool belt.
- Automatic recognition of the fractions in AutoCAD.
- Automatic recognition of numbered and bulleted lists in AutoCAD.
Video "Multiline text in AutoCAD" (Russian)