Single line of text in AutoCAD
Single line of text in AutoCAD is still quite common. To create a single-line text in AutoCAD using command Text and DText. These commands are exactly the same, so you can use any of them. Having two teams for a single-line text in AutoCAD AutoCAD due to the development of the system and increase its functionality.
Single line of text in AutoCAD for many designers is rarely used, as the developers recommend to use to create a single-label multi-line text in AutoCAD, because it is more convenient to work with him. Confirmation of the presence of tabs Text Editor on the ribbon tools when working with multi-line tekstomv AutoCAD.
The video tutorial will discuss:
- How to call the command text in AutoCAD.
- The principle of working with the team in AutoCAD text.
- Create multiple single-screen text row.
- Aligning text in AutoCAD. Option Alignment.
- Inserting special characters. Underline and overline text.
Video "Single line of text in AutoCAD" (Russian)
Video "The alignment of text in AutoCAD - Option Justify" (Russian)
Video "Inserting special characters - Underline and overline text in AutoCAD" (Russian)