How to put the elevation in AutoCAD
When drawing drawings facades and cuts, many are asking: "How is the elevation in AutoCAD?" The best option - is to create a dynamic block elevation.
In this video tutorial we will create a dynamic block elevation, which will have the following functions:
- Reflection unit about the horizontal and vertical axes.
- Changing the height of shelves elevation.
- Changing the length of shelf elevation in AutoCAD.
- Change text indentation shelves (the value of the elevation and the explanatory text).
- Automatic input values and the level of explanatory text when you insert a block in the AutoCAD drawing. (Use of block attributes).
For more information, see the video tutorial.
Dynamic block the elevation in the Block Editor
Video "Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD - Block elevation" (Russian)