Tracking mode support polar angles in AutoCAD
Quite often it is necessary to build objects (lines, line segments, rays, etc.) at a certain angle in AutoCAD. You can enter the angle in the command line, but it would be more convenient to at least postpone the basic (reference) polar angles in AutoCAD using the mouse.
This possibility is - Tracking mode support polar angles (Polar Tracking).
In the video tutorial AutoCAD analyze:
- How to enable and disable the tracking mode support polar angles in AutoCAD (Polar Tracking).
- Setting Step angle (Increment angle) and complementary angles in AutoCAD (Additional Angle).
- Absolutely (Absolute).
- From the last segment (Relative to last segment).
Binding mode to polar angles (Polar Snap) in AutoCAD
In the previous tutorial video AutoCAD (AutoCAD), we have examined the snap mode in AutoCAD (Snap Mode) and in the first part of the video lesson Tracking mode key (supporting) the polar angles AutoCAD (Polar Tracking).
binding mode in AutoCAD to polar angles (Polar Snap) includes the basics of the previous two snaps. In this mode, the cursor will snap to polar angles in AutoCAD and move along them after a certain step.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD (AutoCAD), consider:
- Enable or disable snapping mode Avtokadk polar angles.
- Setting of binding mode in AutoCAD.
- Features peg in AutoCAD to polar angles (Polar Snap).
Video "ostlezhivaniya and snaps in AutoCAD to support polar angles Part 1" (Russian)
Video "ostlezhivaniya and snaps in AutoCAD to support polar angles Part 2" (Russian)