Change (task) UCS in AutoCAD 3D
Change (task) UCS in AutoCAD 3D to align anywhere in 3D space at its discretion, irrespective of the standard / orthographic views - orthogonal UCS in AutoCAD, can be produced with the help of tools and pens, as well as working directly with the UCS command and her options.
All tools are provided on the tape and toolbars - is the same UCS command options made in the form of individual instruments.
The video tutorial will cover the following tools:
- Display UCS icon at the origin.
- Show / hide the UCS icon.
- Rotate the UCS in AutoCAD respect to the axes X, Y, Z.
- Align XY plane of the UCS relative to the screen.
- Align the UCS in AutoCAD for the selected object on the verge on a 3D TV.
- UCS, SC Prev.
- Start the UCS in AutoCAD.
- UCS axis Z.
- UCS 3 points.
- Setting / changing the UCS in AutoCAD using the handles, a pop-up context menu.
For more information, see the video tutorial below.
Video "Change (task) UCS in AutoCAD 3D with tools and handles" (Russian)
P.S.AutoCAD 3D Tutorials and articles are included in the free tutorial professional AutoCAD 3D, which is suitable for both novice users and has long been working in this program.