Viewports in Paper Space AutoCAD
We have already discussed in the lessons AutoCAD 2D viewports in paper space. As you already know, that the paper space layout is used only for the drawing before printing. In practical AutoCAD video tutorials "How to draw a house plan in AutoCAD" (During the week, I bear data AutoCAD lessons in a separate section), we put together a drawing. We place several species with different scale. Accordingly, we used the viewports in paper space or Floating viewport.
Manage viewports in AutoCAD model space
In this video tutorial we will consider directly control (setting) viewports in AutoCAD model space. In AutoCAD 2D video course this topic we have not studied, because this function in two dimensions using AutoCAD rare.
Use multiple viewports in 3D AutoCAD 3D allows us to consider a three-dimensional model at the same time from different angles. The division of species into multiple viewports also reduces graphics drawing area, so you should use this function only when it is really needed.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD 3D, consider:
- Create multiple viewports in model space.
- Panel (elimenty) control viewports in AutoCAD.
- Certain types of model space as the current screen.
- Round robin viewports in AutoCAD without pressing.
- Return from model space to the viewport.
- Combining the two viewports in model space.
- Drawing the two viewports in AutoCAD model space.
- Change viewports in model space, etc.
Configuration of viewports in AutoCAD
In AutoCAD installed by default different configurations of viewports, but their number is not limited. You can create a custom configuration of viewports in AutoCAD.
More details in lesson AutoCAD 3D.
Video "viewports in AutoCAD configuration viewports" (Russian)