Isolation, selection and move to AutoCAD
During the development of the drawings there is a need to move or select an object in AutoCAD that the increase or decrease, etc. Therefore, in the AutoCAD editing commands are used.
With this AutoCAD tutorial video we begin the study of editing commands.
First we take a look at the methods of selecting objects in AutoCAD.
In the first part of the video tutorial basic methods of isolation will be considered, select objects in AutoCAD:
- Isolation, selection of objects in AutoCAD click the left button of the mouse by moving the sight on an object.
- Isolation, selection of objects in AutoCAD by frame.
- Isolation, selection of objects in AutoCAD by cutting the frame.
Special ways to select objects in AutoCAD will be discussed in the following video lessons AutoCAD.
Sometimes it is necessary to exclude from the group of selected one or more objects AutoCAD without deselecting the others. You can completely cancel the selection and choose again, if the object is not a lot, and suddenly there are ten or more.
In the video tutorial AutoCAD I will tell you one of the ways how to eliminate back and add an object to the selected group.
In the second part of the tutorial video we analyze the movement of objects in AutoCAD
Transfer the drawing object from one place to another by using the Move command.
In the video tutorial, AutoCAD, we look at ways to call the Move and methods of moving objects AutoCAD drawing after calling this command:
- Moving objects in AutoCAD shift method.
- Moving objects in AutoCAD - a method of the base point / second point.
as well as explore other methods of moving objects in AutoCAD:
- Moving objects in AutoCAD using the mouse
- Moving objects in AutoCAD using the Windows clipboard
Isolation, selection and movement of objects in AutoCAD part 1
Isolation, selection and movement of objects in AutoCAD part 2