Команда Line в Автокад
- How to build a segment in AutoCAD - Command Line.
- Options Command Line in AutoCAD.
- How to build a section of a predetermined length in AutoCAD (methods).
- How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD.
- Video "How to build a segment support (marking) straight beams in AutoCAD".
- Video "How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD - Methods of selection options in the AutoCAD command".
Line command in AutoCAD - the most frequently used command. It serves to create polylines consisting of segments, each segment is a separate object.
How to build a segment in AutoCAD - Command Line
During the construction of the segments in the AutoCAD Line command responsible. Call Line command in the following ways:
- From the Draw menu line - Line;
- On the toolbar, click the Draw button on the mouse or Line on the Home tab in the tool ribbon group Drawing digging segment;
- Either team to register the name of the command line Line.
After calling the command prompt appears in the command line:
Specify first point:
In response to that, you can specify a point by clicking the mouse or enter a coordinate in the command line. After the first point, you will be prompted at the command line:
Specify next point:
In response to that point, specify the following in any convenient way. After you specify the second point of the segment, AutoCAD system requires you to the next point, the beginning of the next segment begins at the endpoint of the previous segment.
Thus, Line command in AutoCAD - a cyclic command and it will not stop its execution, while we do not interrupt or finish. To end the Line command you need to press the "Enter" key, or interrupt the command by pressing the "Esc" key.
Options Command Line in AutoCAD
Cut in AutoCAD - a simple object-entity, so the Cut command in the implementation, contains a minimum of options. The functionality of this command are two standard options:
- Cancel (Undo) - cancels the job last point;
- Close (Close) - completes the construction of a line consisting of several segments, connecting the last segment of a given point fielder to the first point of the first segment in AutoCAD.
Methods for selecting Line command option in AutoCAD (applicable to all commands AutoCAD)
To select the option Line tool, you can:
- Use kontektstnym command menu. Click the right mouse button anywhere in the graphics drawing area and choose from it the option with the mouse.
- The options command some of the letters in capital letters (in our case in the options the Undo (T), the Close (B). It is not necessary to call the context menu or a list of dynamic input segment command options (the Line) to select the option, just look at the command line in AutoCAD. With version AutoCAD 2013 command line options command became hyperlinked and you can see what capitalization options.
- Use Dynamic Input. Selecting the command options, and the opening / closing of the list with the Line command options by pressing the "Up" key "Down".
- Using the command line hyperlinks command options. Hyperlinks are marked with gray background and blue capital letters options. The selection is made by clicking the mouse.
How to build a section of a predetermined length in AutoCAD (methods)
- The first way - the job coordinate points of the segment (depending on how you enter coordinates on the command line in AutoCAD, require different amounts to cutting).
- The second way - is the use of dynamic display in AutoCAD input.
How to build a section of a predetermined length in AutoCAD using the dynamic input display
Construction segment in AutoCAD given length at a right angle to the horizontal line directed to the right (the default), as well as other objects in AutoCAD using Dynamic Input is used everywhere. The fact that this method of constructing segments (objects) in AutoCAD intuitive for clarity and simplicity of construction. Including dynamic input in AutoCAD, you can input values or points to watch not only on the command line, but in the small window next to the cursor. In addition, during the construction of the segment in AutoCAD displays all useful supporting information - stroyuschegosya length of the segment, the angle of the current direction of the segment relative to the previous set point. Between fields displaying auxiliary information can be switched by pressing "Tab".
Specify the first point of the segment in an arbitrary way. In the dynamic input box length, enter a value of 100 mm length of the segment. Click on the "Tab" key to enter the value field angle of 45 degrees.
Cut into desired length and AutoCAD at a right angle to the horizontal built.
If you do not enable dynamic input, you can include:
- The status bar (modes) by clicking Dynamic Input;
- Press the "F12" key.
How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD
Before proceeding to the transformation of the segment in the polyline, you need to make sure that between the segments there are no gaps. See note above. Convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD in the following ways:
- Use the command PEDIT (PEdit) in AutoCAD.
- Use the Connect command (Join) in AutoCAD.
How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD using the command PEdit
Call the command PEDIT (PEdit) in AutoCAD. prompt appears in the command line:
In response to a request from the command line, select the segment you want to convert into a polyline. prompt appears in the command line:
Do you want to turn it into one?
We agree with the default value. Select (Y) ", pressing the" Enter "Then you are prompted at the command line:
Enter an option:
And is listing PEdit command options in AutoCAD. Select the Join option and consistently add segments, which subsequently will be segments of the polyline.
How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD using the Join Command
Call Join command in AutoCAD. The segments in AutoCAD, which must be converted to a polyline, you can pre-select or choose a command after the call. prompt appears in the command line:
Select source object or multiple objects to join at once:
Choosing consistently reaching successive segments or all the segments we choose the right way convenient for us (select objects in AutoCAD). After selecting the segments press key "Enter". Join team stops its execution, and the status bar you can see that: received as something polyline, transformed as the objects. If the segments in AutoCAD have been converted into one polyline, then the status bar will be spelled out: to get 1 polyline, as the segments. Number of polyline segments equal to the number of transformed segments in AutoCAD.
Video "How to build a segment support (marking) straight beams in AutoCAD" (Russian)
Video "How to convert a segment in a polyline in AutoCAD - Methods of selection options in the AutoCAD command" (Russian)