Revision cloud AutoCAD
|AutoCAD drawing command|
|Revision cloud in AutoCAD is closed polyline consisting of arc segments.|
|Tool Revision cloud allows you to build auxiliary correctional clouds in drawing and is used to highlight viewed fragments..|
Basically, corrective clouds are used to draw attention to individual fragments of drawing at stage of its verification and review.
The Cloud command is responsible for its creation, which can be called in one of following ways (start creating cloud):
- You can build revision cloud from menu bar, item Drawing - Cloud row;
- You can draw it from Home tab of tool ribbon — in Drawing Tools group — nested buttons for how to build cloud in AutoCAD: rectangular, polygonal, freehand;
- You can also create revision cloud from classic Drawing toolbar - Mark cloud button (by default);
- You can start building it directly from command line by writing command name on Cloud command line.
How to draw in AutoCAD revision cloud freehand
Call command "Cloud". command prompt will prompt:
Before you start creating corrective cloud, select "Arc length" option, which will allow you to specify minimum and maximum arc lengths. program will display request:
Press "Enter", thus agree with default value of 10 mm. system will issue following request:
Press "Enter", thus agree with default value of 30 mm.
The program will display original request:
In response to this, click mouse to set starting point of cloud. Next, you do not need to click mouse on drawing, but simply hold cursor on desired contour. As soon as you bring cursor to starting point of cloud, system will close border, cloud will be built, and team will complete its execution.
If you need to build an open revision cloud in AutoCAD, then at right point of gap, press "Enter" key or right mouse button, in command line you will be prompted:
those. in other words, we can change direction of convexity of arc segments of cloud. Press "Enter", thereby agree with default value of "No".
Special Methods for Building Marked Cloud in AutoCAD
In new versions of program, special methods for building mark cloud are available:
- rectangular markup cloud - creating drawing of marking cloud in form of rectangle;
- polygonal marker cloud - creating drawing of marking cloud in AutoCAD as polyline;
- Conversion of objects into marking cloud in AutoCAD - creating drawing of marking cloud based on an existing object.
Consider them in order.
How to draw cloud in AutoCAD in form of rectangle
Building rectangular revision cloud in AutoCAD, start by calling Cloud command, then select Rectangle option. command prompt will prompt:
those. we will alternately need to specify two points defining diagonal vertices of rectangular cloud. We indicate first corner point by clicking on drawing. system will display following query:
We indicate opposite corner of rectangular mark cloud by clicking on drawing. Once we specify opposite corner, & nbsp; cloud builds and & nbsp; command completes.
How to build correction cloud in polygon program
Start drawing correction cloud in form of polygon with "Cloud" command, then select "Polygon" option. command prompt will prompt:
We indicate starting point of polygonal correction cloud by clicking on drawing. program will issue following request:
those. now it is necessary to sequentially indicate vertices of polygonal mark cloud, responding to same type of command line requests. Once you have set last point, press "Enter", mark cloud will be built, and "Cloud" command will complete execution.
Conversion of objects in AutoCAD to revision cloud
To convert an object in AutoCAD to dotted cloud, start by calling Cloud command, then select Object option. command prompt will prompt:
To transform an object into mark cloud, you can select any flat object (except auxiliary infinite lines: straight line, ray) both closed and open, for example: segment, rectangle, polygon, an ellipse, etc. After selecting an object in command line you will be prompted:
Choose default value, "No". As soon as we answer request Change direction to opposite, object in AutoCAD will be transformed into dotted cloud, and "Cloud" command will complete execution.
revision Cloud Styles
In AutoCAD, there are two styles of tag cloud:
- "normal" - used by default;
- "calligraphy" - arc segments of marking cloud polyline with increasing width.
You can select style using Style option of Cloud command in AutoCAD. style is chosen before specifying starting/first point of tag cloud or selecting an object.
Useful lessons and related topics
I recommend to get acquainted with similar lessons on AutoCAD:
- drawing rectangle in AutoCAD;
- polygon construction;
- how to convert objects to polyline using their connection;
- universal line polyline in AutoCAD.
Read and see also:
- how to draw objects.
Courses, tutorials AutoCAD:
- Video course AutoCAD (2D design).
- Video Course AutoCAD (3D modeling).
- descriptive geometry.
- Engineering graphics.
- House plan.
- Assembly drawing of spur gear.
- 3D kitchen model.
Video "Point and correctional (mark) cloud in AutoCAD"